The decision to hire a professional organizer is an investment in yourself and your home. Organizing is part of what makes a house a home. Our vision for home is a sacred place where we relax, laugh, learn, love and be ourselves. It is where we nurture, support, and encourage one another. We honor your home no matter if it is a small, temporary apartment or a large, permanent residence. Organizing supports the vision we have for every home. It is my privilege, if you let me into your world, to create systems to save time and reduce stress in support of this vision.
We have written a short blessing for your home in support of our vision. Please adapt it to fit your religion, culture, personal style and needs. You can pray it by yourself or gather your family and say it together. I like to gather the family around a pretty, scented candle and have each member of the family take part. At first, my family thought I was nuts (nothing new). Now, everyone feels left out if we don’t bless their house! Oh yeah, I also get invited to help “pack and unpack” (ie. organize) when someone moves! Click here to get your FREE home blessing.
Bless This Home
Throughout time, in many religions and cultures it has been a tradition to offer prayers of blessings to a home and its inhabitants.
Home is a sacred place where we feel safe. We relax, laugh, learn, love and be ourselves. It is where we nurture, support, and encourage one another. Home is a place of tranquility and peace.
In the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5:14-16), Jesus said:
“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead, they put in on a stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good deeds and give the credit to your Father in heaven.”
As this candle gives light to this home, so enable those who dwell here to be your light in the world; through Jesus. We are asking God to bless this home. Father we ask for:
- Peace and Safety to this house and all who enter here.
- Watch over those who live here. Guide them while they are awake and guard them while they are sleeping.
- Fill the rooms with your love, that each person may be strengthened to serve you and one another.
- We ask for blessings for all who work and study here; may they be prosperous and enjoy the fruits of their labor.
- Provide all with food and nourishment and help us be mindful of the needs of others.
- Help us extend your hospitality to all, you have taught us to welcome one another as Christ has welcomed us. We ask for your blessings on those who share the hospitality of this home.
- We ask for a healthy, growing family.
In John 14:23, Jesus said:
“All who love me will do what I say. My Father will love them, and we will come and make our home with them.”
Father in you alone we find our true home. Make this house your abiding place, and bless all who live here. Fill them with your Holy Spirit, and send them out in your love.
In Jesus’ name. Amen.